Making life easier with My Pension Online – Teachers and your Pension
It is important for all Northumberland teachers to register for My Pension Online (MPO) to ensure you understand the value of your pension and are actively planning for your retirement.
As a member of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme it’s really important to keep up to date with your pension and, in particular, your Benefit Statement.
Over 800,000 members have a secure online portal account known as My Pension Online and know that it’s the best way to manage their pension.
Once you register you’ll have access to:
- Update your details anytime online
- View your Benefit Statement – this is the only place you can view this
- Contact Teachers Pension securely
- Nominate beneficiaries
- Complete important forms and documents
- Use online calculators to explore your benefits
- Find out more about the other benefits available to you
By registering it also means that Teachers’ Pensions can contact you directly with important updates and changes that may affect your pension.
All you need to register is:
- A few personal details
- Your National Insurance number
- Your email address – we recommend a personal email address