We are currently in the process of going out to tender for our insurance policies our current agreement ends on 31st March 2021, our charges for the 2021/21 financial year irrespective of the tender process are competitive. We are confident that the insurers will respond to the RPA.
The added value your school will receive going forward includes:
- A locked in term of insurance with a fixed charge for a period of 2 years.
- A tailored package of insurances.
- Access to a the ‘Safer Schools App’ to support the school in all its Risk Management needs.
- Access to claims handling function.
- Direct contact via the NCC Insurance Section for all your insurance queries.
We can confirm that the charge will be £25 per pupil per year with a two-year fixed price guarantee, cover will be as per the normal arrangements set out on the schools portal.
Additional cover for school journeys, PTA and school minibus for 2021/22 will be priced separately and advertised via the portal as follows:
- School Journeys – 70p per pupil
- PTA – £150
- School Minibus -£750 per vehicle
- All Risks – Costed upon request
Could you please confirm by 23 October 2020 if you wish to take up the insurance offer, if not the Council will exclude your school from its tendering process.
Please confirm your intentions via email to Insurance@Northumberland.Gov.Uk
Should you wish to discuss anything with regard to the insurance do not hesitate to contract Gary Stewart, Insurance Compliance Manager on telephone number 01670 623179