We have some additional places available at our Conference on mental health/emotional health and wellbeing in schools. The Conference is now being opened up to Senior Staff, Governors and those with a keen interest in taking forward this agenda within their school, but may not have initially identified a potential mental health lead within their school.
This conference aims to:-
- Bring together those who have been potentially identified as a Mental Health Lead for their school
- Provide guidance on the role of the Mental Health Lead, including an understanding of a whole school approach to emotional health/wellbeing and mental health.
- Include workshops suitable for Primary and Secondary School colleagues
- Provide a greater understanding on how to build resilience in your school
- Provide simple techniques/strategies that can be used in school
- Advice on how to support the emotional health and wellbeing of SEND pupils
- Give a clearer understanding of services, pathways and thresholds
- Access to resources and other sources of support
Please click here for a provisional programme for the day. Please go the link below to access the booking form.
Please respond to this invitation by Friday 19th October 2018.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
If you have any queries please contact: Yvonne Hush, Public Health Manager, Yvonne.email@example.com, Tel: 07970 341824