Parental Relationships & The Impact on Children
Aimed at: all staff working in school
Training Format: Webinar (online)
Delivered by: Northumberland Children Services
Session Charge: FREE
The aim of the course is to help any member of staff working in a school to identify and respond to parental conflict. It can also be used in PHSE lessons when talking about family relationships and dynamics.
Learning Outcomes are:
- To understand the evidence, base for the impact of parental conflict and its impact on children.
- To understand the differences between domestic abuse and parental conflict.
- To have effective conversations with children and young people and / or parents and carers about relationships in the family home.
- To be able to effectively signpost or refer parents / carers to appropriate services and online resources.
Register Attendance: 17/01/2022 Parental Relationships & The Impact on Children
If you have any queries please contact Jan Blake (email@example.com).
These session will be repeated over the following dates, so please refer to the calendar if you wish to attend:
- Wednesday 15th September 4-6pm
- Monday 18th October 4-6pm
- Tuesday 16th November 4-6pm
- Thursday 3rd March 4-6pm