Final week to nominate in Transforming Education Awards
Don’t forget to submit your nomination for the Transforming Education Awards by this Friday. This is the final week for nominations so make sure your school doesn’t miss out by nominating a colleague, team or project by Friday 28 September.
The Transforming Education Awards are open to all schools, academies and approved early years providers in Northumberland and are FREE to enter. Anyone who works in education can make a nomination using the simple online form, with the approval of their Headteacher or manager.
Introduced by Northumberland County Council, the Transforming Education Awards will celebrate the very best that Northumberland education has to offer. They are an opportunity to shout about what’s great about your school, academy or early years provider, promote the good work of your staff and say thank you to those who go above and beyond.
You can make a nomination in 15 categories:
- Leader in Early Years Award
- Primary/First School Project of the Year
- Secondary/High School Project of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator of the Year Award *BRAND NEW CATEGORY*
- Sporting Achievement Award
- Diversity in Practice Award
- Community Project of the Year Award
- Outstanding New Teacher Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Apprentice of the Year Award
- Teaching Assistant of the Year
- Support Staff Member of the Year
- Headteacher of the Year
- School Governor of the Year
Visit the Transforming Education Awards 2018 webpage to find out more about the awards and make your nomination by Friday 28 September 2018.