The Schools Financial Value Standard (SFVS) is a mandatory requirement for all local authority maintained schools. Please click here for a copy of the standard template for the 2018/19 financial year. There have been no changes made to the questions contained within the return for this year, and further information and supporting notes can be obtained from the following web-site: https://www.gov.uk/schools-financial-value-standard-and-assurance-sfvs.
I would appreciate it if you could ensure that, prior to submitting your SFVS:-
- Your submission is headed up with your school name and DfE number;
- The submission is approved by the school’s Full Governing Body and signed by the Chair of Governors;
- The answer column is completed with ‘yes’, ‘no’ or ‘in part’;
- The comments column includes information to support your answer above,
- Any actions identified by a ‘no’ or ‘in part’ response are documented at section E, stating the action to be taken and a target date for completion.
I will be pleased to receive your completed assessment document as soon as it is ready, and will be happy to discuss any queries you may have regarding completion of the assessment or this year’s process. I would be grateful if completed returns could be submitted to Christine.email@example.com by the deadline of 31 December 2018.