Key Messages – Punish a Muslim Day – April 3rd.
- We are aware of some anti-Muslim leaflets that have circulated among some communities.
- Our neighbourhood officers and our Community Engagement Team are working closely with our communities to offer reassurance to anyone with concerns.
- We do not tolerate any form of religious hatred.
- Our message is a simple one – being you is not a crime and we will take action against anyone who targets you because of who you are.
- If you believe you could have been a victim of a hate crime, or if you have seen this material being circulated, then contact us on 101.
- Please ensure that school firewalls are updated to prevent the searching for “Punish a Muslim “