There’s still time to nominate a colleague or team you work with in the Transforming Education Awards – nominations are open until Friday 20 July.
The Transforming Education Awards, organised by Northumberland County Council, will celebrate the hard work and dedication of education staff across Northumberland.
They are an opportunity to shout about what’s great about your school or academy, promote the good work of your staff and say thank you to those who go above and beyond.
The Awards are open to all schools and academies in Northumberland and anyone who works in education can make a nomination, with the approval of their Headteacher.
If you know a colleague or team that makes a real difference, please consider putting them forward in one of 15 categories:
- Leader in Early Years Award
- Primary/First School Project of the Year
- Secondary/High School Project of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Technology in Learning Award
- Sporting Achievement Award
- Diversity in Practice Award
- Community Project of the Year Award
- Outstanding New Teacher Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Apprentice of the Year Award
- Teaching Assistant of the Year
- Support Staff Member of the Year
- Headteacher of the Year
- School Governor of the Year
Winners will be presented with their awards at a special ceremony at The Alnwick Garden in October – sponsorship is being raised to help cover the costs.
You can find out more about the awards and make your nomination on the Transforming Education Awards 2018 webpage.
Click here for a poster which can be printed out to display in staff areas to help encourage nominations.