Before you break up for the Summer holidays, don’t forget to submit your nomination for the Transforming Education Awards. This is the final week for nominations so make sure your school doesn’t miss out by nominating a colleague, team or project by Friday 20 July.
The Transforming Education Awards are open to all schools, academies and approved early years providers in Northumberland and are FREE to enter. Anyone who works in education can make a nomination using the simple online form, with the approval of their Headteacher.
Introduced this year by Northumberland County Council, the Transforming Education Awards are an opportunity to shout about what’s great about your school, academy, or early years provider, promote the good work of your staff and say thank you to those who go above and beyond.
You can nominate a colleague or team that makes a real difference in one of 15 categories:
- Leader in Early Years Award
- Primary/First School Project of the Year
- Secondary/High School Project of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Technology in Learning Award
- Sporting Achievement Award
- Diversity in Practice Award
- Community Project of the Year Award
- Outstanding New Teacher Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Apprentice of the Year Award
- Teaching Assistant of the Year
- Support Staff Member of the Year
- Headteacher of the Year
- School Governor of the Year
Visit the Transforming Education Awards 2018 webpage to find out more about the awards and make your nomination.
Winners will be presented with their awards at a special ceremony at The Alnwick Garden in October – sponsorship is being raised to help cover the costs.