The deadline for the Transforming Education Awards is fast approaching, with less than two weeks left to make your nomination. But there’s still time to make sure your school/setting doesn’t miss out by nominating a colleague, team or project by Friday 20 July ’18.
The Transforming Education Awards are open to anyone who works in a school, academy or is an approved early years (PVI) funded entitlement provider in Northumberland and are FREE to enter. Anyone who works in education can make a nomination using the simple online form, with the approval of their Headteacher.
You can nominate a colleague or team that makes a real difference in one of 15 categories
- Leader in Early Years Award
- Primary/First School Project of the Year
- Secondary/High School Project of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Technology in Learning Award
- Sporting Achievement Award
- Diversity in Practice Award
- Community Project of the Year Award
- Outstanding New Teacher Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Apprentice of the Year Award
- Teaching Assistant of the Year
- Support Staff Member of the Year
- Headteacher of the Year
- School Governor of the Year
Visit the Transforming Education Awards 2018 webpage to find out more about the awards and make your nomination.
Winners will be presented with their awards at a special ceremony on 25 October in the Pavillion at The Alnwick Garden – sponsorship is being raised to help cover the costs.
Click here for a poster which can be printed out to display in staff areas to help encourage nominations.